In this article
There is no need to explain what traditional green tea is. The essence of the preparation of the extract is also not a secret. So, what is green tea extract? This is a powder of beige color, it is better to say beige-yellow. It has an incomparable aroma of fresh green tea. It is received by the method of water-alcohol extraction. Then the selected liquid concentrate is dried and the desired product is obtained. The powder dissolves well in warm water.
Health benefits of green tea supplements
Here is a list of the green tea supplement benefits:
- It is one of the best natural antioxidants. It resists free radicals, preventing the aging process of the body;
- It is able to reduce cholesterol in the blood to resist diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- Excellent tonic;
- Has softening and astringent properties;
- Possesses antibacterial properties, is natural preservative;
- It strengthens the walls of blood vessels, giving them elasticity;
- Makes teeth enamel stronger;
- Is a good destroyer of subcutaneous cellulite fat;
- Protects the body at the cellular level from the effects of free radicals;
- It normalizes the functioning of cells, protects against various kinds of DNA damage and cellular structures;
- Strengthens and maintains the immune system;
- Prevents breakage of collagen and elastin, which has a beneficial effect on the condition of the skin;
- Improves metabolic processes and promote burning off fatty deposits;
- There is a prophylaxis against many diseases – from colds to oncological ones;
- Positively affects the state of the whole organism.
With such positive indices, the extract could not go unnoticed. It has become especially popular in the beauty industry. Tea extract found application in such areas as the production of anti-aging cosmetics (creams, serums, masks), anti-cellulite, body care products.
The extract is either added to kinds of toothpaste, mouthwash. Super-extract in the field of soap making is irreplaceable, it gives the soap useful properties, pleasant color, and delicate aroma.
For example, it has been proven that it protects the skin from cancer when exposed to destructive ultraviolet radiation. It contributes to the rapid healing of wounds on the skin and prevents the formation of scars.
Green tea extract weight loss effect
If green tea is an excellent cleansing agent and reputable fighter with excess weight, then green tea weight loss pills, 1 tablet of which replaces 6-7 cups of regular infusion – exceeds its effectiveness.
Green tea extract supplements slow down the absorption of carbohydrates and lipids in the body. This means that the calories consumed with food will be significantly reduced. In addition, stimulating enzymes will hasten the removal of unwanted fats, including refractory subcutaneous deposits. Cellulite will have to disappear, that will definitely have a positive effect on the skin.
The usual schedule for taking the active green tea supplements for weight loss involves the use of 1 tablet (400 mg) per day. If there is no expected effect, the dosage can be increased up to 2-3 tablets per day. The same scheme of taking can be applied to powder and capsules. In the case of powder, it must be dissolved in water. Before you start taking a green tea extract weight loss pill, you should consult your doctor to avoid green tea extract side effects: swollen and rumbling stomach, constipation, rigid stools, lowering blood pressure, allergic reactions that manifest themselves as skin rashes.
What are the contraindications?
Certainly, an extract of green tea has some contraindication to use, as individual intolerance of some elements of the composition or pregnancy, for example), but in general, the remedy can be viewed harmless. Green tea is categorically contraindicated for people suffering from heart disease. Mothers in the period of lactation should not use green some elements in tea are able to disturb the baby’s sleep. Excessive medicine intake can cause complications with sleep in adults too. In the most severe cases, people have an increased heartbeat and trembling in the hands. These problems can only arise due to excessive drinking.
Green tea supplements components
Green tea pills have earned their popularity due to its surprisingly valuable chemical composition. They contain useful polyphenols, caffeine, chlorophyll, amino acids, trace elements, polysaccharides, a large number of B vitamins, vitamins C and E.
There are a lot of fungi in the chemical formula. At that time, scientists have discovered up to 300 elements. This means that an extract is inconceivably useful. Consequently, the composition contains:
- Alkaloids (the most famous are tannin, caffeine, theophylline, and theobromine).
- Protein compounds in the form of enzymes and essential amino acids.
- Tannins or tannins.
- Minerals, resinous and inorganic substances, organic acids, trace elements (phosphorus, iodine, iron, magnesium, potassium, sodium).
- Various vitamins – thiamine, nicotinic acid, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, vitamins C and K.
The green tea extract benefits are reached due to its structure. As can be seen from the above, it has a beneficial effect on the whole organism. Green tea extract pills, for instance, can be drunk in the following cases according to the doctors’ green tea pills reviews:
- To get rid of excess weight;
- In the case of overwork: with strong physical and mental strain;
- At the complex treatment of cardiovascular pathologies;
- In the course of therapy aimed at general strengthening of the body;
- With constant stress, nervous surge.
Having done the experiment, Swiss scientists proved that this efficacious green tea pill benefits in the freakish substances (polyphenols) they have, that contribute to the perception and memorization of information. In addition, scientists have substantiated that frequent consumption of green tea to a minimum reduces the risk of male senile plaques, impairing the ability to perceive information.